Monday, February 21, 2011

Nursing shortage in UK or Not?

I'm confused. I am RN in the U.S. who work for everything to come to Britain to work as a nurse through a travel nurse agency to get. Half the time I hear "it was a big failure" and the other half I hear "many well-educated nurses are unemployed so happy." It is enough to make a person had to swim. The Office is wonderful, but when I keep getting different opinions on the job that sounds shady at best. So is there or is there a nursing shortage in the UK? I got my bachelor with a number of postgraduate courses, if that makes any difference. Jen is more nurses thanks to this Labour government than under the Conservatives, but the odd few people want the Tories back. There is always a need for nurses in both the NHS and the private sector. Come on. A link to the website of the Royal College of Nursing, which is the main professional organization in the UK, I do not know how much information you give to non-members, but you can see the vacancies, of course, the question is how Many candidates tend to be works has been some work on nurses registered unemployment in 2006, but do not know what the current situation, you can search for "the lack of nursing staff" and "Nursing unemployment, prospects for nursing "and others, and see if anything happens. I am a nurse in South Africa with over 12 years expirence, especially in support of the trauma and life. I do not apply in the UK, but was told there was no need to present someone with my skills and my request to that effect obtained is lower. I went to Australia instead, and I think now if the option much better! Hello, there are many times when there is a shortage of nurses, but I have not felt a little bit. " There is always a task for a qualified nurse, you are particularly midwives, is that the short-Columbia. Yes, if I seek opportunities to use, it is still very little busy. I work at the emergency room and when we use a position, we have 100 + applicants. nursing jobs are scarce, although many of us left / Emigration / retirement. There is however a big difference in NHS funded care / nursing homes, all located in occupied foreign nurses bodies such as British nurses do not apply to these posts because of poor working conditions, nurse patient ratio, danger, etc. It is also worth remember that Britain is free healthcare for all, the state taxes, which means that the government should restrict the use of the nurses because they can not afford too many of us funded! Not that they have much at first. A bachelor's degree will make you desirable, you compete with other newly qualified nurses. There is always a task for a qualified nurse, you are particularly midwives, is that the short-Columbia. Yes, if I seek opportunities to use, it is still very little busy. I work at the emergency room and when we use a position, we have 100 + applicants. nursing jobs are scarce, although many of us left / Emigration / retirement. There is however a big difference in NHS funded care / nursing homes, all located in occupied foreign nurses bodies such as British nurses do not apply to these posts because of poor working conditions, nurse patient ratio, danger, etc. It is also worth remember that Britain is free healthcare for all, the state taxes, which means that the government should restrict the use of the nurses because they can not afford too many of us funded! Not that they have much at first. A bachelor's degree will make you desirable, you compete with other newly qualified nurses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment