Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Anyone know of any agencies that hire new grad Rn's as traveling nurses?

I'm about to move from nursing school and am very interested in becoming a travel nurse. Does anyone know of any organizations that take on new graduates to enter the United States? Any help would be great, thanks! I've never found one. Agencies need at least one year of experience and in fact may question if you have only one year. The best thing is to find a job in acute care, such as ER and remain there until you can get an employment. A year seems a while, but in reality this is not the first aid and give more experience I can think of a number of years of time. Sorry, I can not help on the road each first lot, but hey! AVI (invited the Association of Nurses), Colchester Vermont Charter tour and travel nurses. I used to work as a nurse visit in 2001. Maybe you should give then a call. 1 - (802) 658-1900. Good luck! With the shortage of nurses, many travel agencies to hire. There are many places that are prepared in an attempt to keep a train of persons are permanently if you get a magazine as nursing RN, there are several ads for online travel companies or research institutions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment