Saturday, February 26, 2011

Nursing advice about my future! Please help!?

My goal is to ED, a nurse, helping people, and travel the world. I think the military ED care, or pick up and go to a hospital that will offer me an ED position. Anyway I will complete a global travel nurse after I feel comfortable with my level of experience, or Doctors Without Borders or something. What am I doing good? I tend toward the military side of the pay and benefits are more visible and I could travel the bat, and it would be cool to get a gun and such a fire, but I do not know about engagement. I am a senior and will have my BSN in May 2010 I am not saying the military is for everyone, but if you can get paid to go to nursing school and the military is an option for you, I'd say go for it. A warning though: is nursing. You can not find a nursing position in the ED. Some hospitals employ a nurse and then tell the nurse when they travel to work on the basis of guilt necessary, but you can not just military. Everything is free! Look seriously into the Army and your commitment and that all parties concerned before a decision. Other options would be to work a job as a nursing student while you are enrolled in nursing school. That would give you a good experience and help you decide you want to work where you are. I work in a hospital now and my favorite, but I was a swimmer when I first made my time at school to understand what I like best. IS nurses in high demand in the region where I live (Indiana) and with nurses traveling, but if you have any experience prior to the end, it is not always the best place to start. Nurses and students were in the emergency room is the most successful. So it's something to think about. Good luck to you!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment