Friday, February 25, 2011

I have some questions about travel nursing?

Does your agency to pay for the tickets needed to get there is much paperwork you have to run from state to state what it means? I would like some questions How much do you usually get paid per hour issues? What places have you been? How long are you staying? How often do you work? I hear agencies often offer free accommodation, so I think a lot of money you save? What is the worst thing about your job? What is the best? Did you choose where to go? What kind of nurse are you? What kind of education do you have? What do you do to be transported to a new car? Tired? or have your office and how the house? on a scale of 1-10 how would you rate the quality of the apartments that you specify what is the best place you been to? it worse? How they treat the nurses who worked in a busy hospital, a nurse? Would you ever consider joining an international travel nurse?

0 comments:

Post a Comment