Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I want to be a travel nurse!What's the best agency to work for?

I must say that the military parent. The Air Force also pay for their education. Hi, is currently a nurse? What is your experience? I recommend some of the nursing journals and the supervision of different organisms. There are local organizations to recruit and then there are the large organizations that can place almost anywhere (which is where they have contracts) in the United States. Where would you like to work - that the United States and specialty - NICU, CCU, etc? I worked for an agency for a short period of time - but only locally - as a means of checking the various hospitals when I moved to the State. (There were 10 to 12 years of experience in intensive care). Currently I have a friend who worked as a travel nurse - who has just completed a mission in California (cath lab nurse) and is back for a short time - is believed to be in Alaska. It can be a very interesting and rewarding career. Contact me - I can send some information on advisory bodies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment