I am a boy of 27 years. I am a nurse and worked as a nurse in an emergency for 5 years. Recently signed with a travel agent and I will be out temporarily move to California! Amid all this, I realize I had the same "style" since high school! I'm about 5'7 ", 175 lbs. Blonde hair, blue eyes green. Freezes the hair every day, in a kind of disorder in the short spiky do and I have a well-kept beard. In addition to scrubs, pants j love jeans, t-shirts and work clothes at all (many of whom are blue because they coordinate well with this color), ie, khaki and polo or casual button up. I want more mature, professional and relaxed.? style suggestions id be happy to go shopping: P lol.xx d 'can do much better, relaxed and above xx I think if you try Cali modern jeans with a polo shirt and you .recommend or Dockers shoes this problem for California. help (especially on the coast) Sorry Im not much, but if you want a fresh start, try before shaving goatee. It is about your inner self confidence and all that. If you have the mentality that you can be. Good luck! Do you have a fun time in Cali .
0 comments:
Post a Comment